School

School starts this week. Shit. I am taking 20 units to insure graduating on-time. The school messed up and double counted a couple of my classes towards two different requirements--so I wasn't sitting where I should have been. But I am hell bent on graduating in June dammit!!! The quarter started this week and is already off to a good start, namely I am behind in reading--but if I used that as an indicator I would have been hurting ever since the beginning of school. I always have amazing goals and expectations at the beginning of a quarter, about staying up on the reading and whatnot, but it never stays that way. I snap back to reality after the first few weeks. So I'm sorry about my obscene lack of posts and I hate to say I don't know if it will get better until June : (

Posted by Jess | Thursday, January 04, 2007

Post a Comment  | Back to Ambient Buzz