Children of Men

Stacie and I went and saw this movie tonight and I must say...I thought it was fantastic. I read some reviews about it before I saw it and I will agree that Alfonso Cuaron's vision of the not so distant future is frighteningly realistic. He did an amazing job with the story as well as every other aspect of the movie. It was incredibly powerful and brings a lot of questions to mind. Stacie and I spoke about how bizarre it would be not to have children around and to have a prospect of all women being unable to conceive in less then twenty years.

In a related note I guess it was fantastic to see you again Stacie and I am sorry it has been so long!!! I know my schedule is not very conducive to having much free time these days but I hope we can do it again soon.

Posted by Jess | Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blogger stacie  said...

It was fun to see you too!

What a fantastic movie. I saw the movie Little Children the next day and it was just as good. Two in a row, that's cool!

January 15, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment  | Back to Ambient Buzz